Thursday, August 23, 2007

God is good! All the Time!

Hi all,

I thought I'd put a quick update on here about the meeting with Focus on the Family. I'll give you a couple of quick highlights and then write more later when time allows.....

The meeting went for almost 2 hours. It is truly fun to talk with other people who share your passion for the orphans of the world.

Let's just put it this way:
Focus on the Family is working on some initiatives that will generate much more exposure for the plight of orphans in this world, both internationally and domestically.

Based on our discussions today, GLA will be able to play a part in that initiative! We're still working out some of the details but we firmly believe that God is enabling a huge organization like Focus to help smaller organizations like us achieve what God's calling us to do.

I'll let you know more as I know more, but like I was telling my wife today, if nothing else happens productively out of this trip, I'd still feel like this was a very worthwhile trip. God is Good! All the Time!

No comments: