Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tomorrow!

Well, tomorrow is the day! I'm heading off from Grand Rapids Michigan to Colorado Springs for the rest of the week. Here's an overview of what's happening during that time:

On Thursday, Dixie and John and I are going to be meeting with people from Focus on the Family to talk about ways that we can jointly work together to raise awareness of the orphans of the world and encourage more people to adopt (specifically Haitian kids!)

On Friday we have the fundraiser (see Dixie's previous posts about that!)

On Saturday we'll be having a board meeting and discussing various ideas in terms of how we can raise $2 million to build a new orphanage.

I'll be coming home on Monday.

Stay tuned, I'll keep you informed on how things are progressing. I'm excited about what God is doing and I'm looking forward to seeing how I and many others can join God in his plans to take care of his Haitian Angels.

Please pray that:
All who travel will have safe travels. I know people are coming from Oregon, Alberta, Haiti, Michigan and other places for this.
Pray that we'll have a wonderful turnout for the fundraiser on Friday.
That the meeting with Focus on the Family will be productive and that God's will be done.

Thanks!

1 comment:

The Jeltema's said...

we will be praying that God will truly bless all of your efforts.